Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

The official website of the television anime adapting Kei Sazane's Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? (Why Nobody Remembers My World?) light novel revealed two additional cast, a key visual (pictured), and the first character promotional... read more

9 hours ago by Nioxys | Discuss (2 comments)

'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Publishing company Shogakukan announced a new anime adaptation of Detective Conan (Case Closed) creator Gosho Aoyama's Yaiba manga on Wednesday. It was also revealed that it will fully adapt the manga and Aoyama is supervising. Aoyama serialized the... read more

Yesterday, 4:38 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (14 comments)

Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Production company Pony Canyon opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Yura Urushibara's Tougen Anki manga on Tuesday. The website also revealed the main cast, a teaser visual (pictured), and a teaser promotional video. The an... read more

Yesterday, 9:31 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (4 comments)

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

May 6, 11:44 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

The second season of Tomozaki-kun is very different from the first. while in the first season we find ourselves observing the clear change of the protagonist from a true otaku closed to the world to a person inserted into the social context in which he finds himself. In the second season however, the character's journey is much more focused on feelings... read more

Overall Rating: 1

I could literally rant all day about how terrible and pathetic SAO is, and I still wouldn't be satisfied by the end of it. There are just so many things about it that's garbage and infuriating, it's hard to choose. I feel like SAO is such a joke. There are some people that genuinely like it for some godforsaken reason, but as for me, there are so many... read more

As of writing this review, 5 episodes of 'Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3' (2024) have been released. I'll write assuming you've seen and enjoyed the first two seasons. In short, you're in luck, as this season is shaping up to be the best season so far. The jokes are on point and the new characters are very endearing. The 5th episode, which... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 4

It's bad, really bad. The world was intriguing at first, society where robots blended in but not fully, and that creates some conflict But they thrash it completely: robots can't lie, but actually they can, robots can't kill, but actually they can, robots don't have emotions, but actually they have. Robots here basically humans, sometimes with... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Gokushufudou
If you liked

Gokushufudou

add
The Fable
...then you might like

The Fable

add
the main characters of both shows are men with criminal backgrounds trying to live normal lives
Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu
If you liked

Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

add
Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san
...then you might like

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san

add
Same sort of Otome game corruptions, with lots of humour ensuing
Urasekai Picnic
If you liked

Urasekai Picnic

add
Tenkuu Shinpan
...then you might like

Tenkuu Shinpan

add
Two girls stuck in unusual and dangerous world. Both stories revolve around mysteries and supernatural. High Rise Invasion feels kinda similar to Otherside Picnic and is worth a try
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita
If you liked

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita

add
Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita
...then you might like

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita

add
- Same setting (mc not hero even if should) - similiar story - similiar characters
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.