Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

2 hours ago by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (1 comment)

North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for May. Week 1: May 7 - 13 Anime Releases Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu (The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World) Complete Collection Blu-ray Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama... read more

Yesterday, 10:47 AM by Aiimee | Discuss (0 comments)

'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Pomu's Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai Is an Otokonoko) web manga revealed additional staff, theme songs, and a second key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July... read more

Yesterday, 8:56 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

The official website of the Kaijuu 8-gou (Kaiju No. 8) television anime unveiled supporting cast members on Saturday. The television anime began airing on April 13 at 11:00 p.m. on TV Tokyo and is streaming worldwide on X (formerly Twitter). Cast Kai... read more

May 4, 7:10 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 8

If you dislike this show, you dislike having fun. Plain simple. Now, I do not agree that Ninja Kamui fell off. The show was always the same. It was always so badass, no matter which episode I was in. Saying that is stupid, because if you actually sit down and consider what you're seeing, the thing that apparently was better than "Solo Levelling"... read more

Despite having one of the most generic names for an isekai ever, this show is unexpectedly enjoyable to watch with a nice helping of wholesome. Without delving into spoilers, the MC gets dragged from 1 fantasy world, where slavery and inequality are rife, to another world that treats everyone fairly, but has the threat of the Demon Lord's army. After... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 10

I've got to say, this has been such a fun anime so far. It's refreshing to have an older lead character and to see how his attitude and experience affects his interactions with other characters and the obstacles they face. Plus, the music design is phenominal! It's been a while since I last listened to both an OP and ED on loop like this. The animation... read more

Preliminary

Well this was quite fun. Watch this with your friends for maximal enjoyment. You shouldn't take the first episode too seriously — it gets way more comedic later on, with the "themes" becoming watered down in jokes. The plot isn't great, so you shouldn't care. The characters are one-dimensional, so don't bother. The wannabe-serious side of the show gets... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

D.Gray-man
If you liked

D.Gray-man

add
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
...then you might like

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

add
It's been a long time since I've watched both but both of these are great starter ones. Both of these have some dark moments here and there but also light ones. Great humor and both series are a good length... read more
D.Gray-man
If you liked

D.Gray-man

add
Ao no Exorcist
...then you might like

Ao no Exorcist

add
It's been a long time since I've watched both of these but what i remember from top of my head is that Blue Exorcist is super starter friendly and so is D. Gray-man. Both of these series have heavy supernatural... read more
Durarara!!
If you liked

Durarara!!

add
Tonari no Youkai-san
...then you might like

Tonari no Youkai-san

add
Tonari no Youkai-san is like Durarara but with the theme, pacing and setting of Natsume Yuujinchou. Multiple characters and plots with an ever explanding scope that keeps pulling in new elements in a seemingly... read more
Shinseiki Evangelion
If you liked

Shinseiki Evangelion

add
Vinland Saga Season 2
...then you might like

Vinland Saga Season 2

add
their approaches couldn't be more different but both have an underlying and recurring theme of creating utopias and i found both of their approaches thought provoking
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.