Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

59 minutes ago by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (1 comment)

North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for May. Week 1: May 7 - 13 Anime Releases Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu (The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World) Complete Collection Blu-ray Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama... read more

Yesterday, 10:47 AM by Aiimee | Discuss (0 comments)

'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Pomu's Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai Is an Otokonoko) web manga revealed additional staff, theme songs, and a second key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July... read more

Yesterday, 8:56 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

The official website of the Kaijuu 8-gou (Kaiju No. 8) television anime unveiled supporting cast members on Saturday. The television anime began airing on April 13 at 11:00 p.m. on TV Tokyo and is streaming worldwide on X (formerly Twitter). Cast Kai... read more

May 4, 7:10 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Well this was quite fun. Watch this with your friends for maximal enjoyment. You shouldn't take the first episode too seriously — it gets way more comedic later on, with the "themes" becoming watered down in jokes. The plot isn't great, so you shouldn't care. The characters are one-dimensional, so don't bother. The wannabe-serious side of the show gets... read more

Overall Rating: 10

The first part of "Gintama", which was made in 4:3 resolution, is still a masterpiece. Let's start with the strongest side of this anime, which is the comedy. The author doesn't know what is copyright when they parody the other popular animes or people. There are many elements of parody that can make someone laugh. But apart from comedy, we also... read more

Overall Rating: 7

This was more of a mixed bag the more it neared the end. Mostly I would absolutely recommend it: very good animation (... there was one wonky episode), interesting and memorable soundtrack, but mostly solid in the story/worldbuilding department. This is pretty much the reference anime for the genre of "Mystery": the story starts in medias res and the... read more

Overall Rating: 3

I don't like these walls of texts, so i'll be short. This is not a good anime. Sure, first 4 episodes are great, with these mindgames and a terrorist threat, but what it boils down to is threatening. This anime tries to white-wash literal terrorists who in the end killed thousands of people whose lives were dependant on an electricity (Life-support... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Durarara!!
If you liked

Durarara!!

add
Tonari no Youkai-san
...then you might like

Tonari no Youkai-san

add
Tonari no Youkai-san is like Durarara but with the theme, pacing and setting of Natsume Yuujinchou. Multiple characters and plots with an ever explanding scope that keeps pulling in new elements in a seemingly... read more
Shinseiki Evangelion
If you liked

Shinseiki Evangelion

add
Vinland Saga Season 2
...then you might like

Vinland Saga Season 2

add
their approaches couldn't be more different but both have an underlying and recurring theme of creating utopias and i found both of their approaches thought provoking
Violence Jack: Hell's Wind-hen
If you liked

Violence Jack: Hell's Wind-hen

add
Harbor Light Monogatari: Fashion Lala yori
...then you might like

Harbor Light Monogatari: Fashion Lala yori

add
Insanely violent motorcycle gangs terrorizing small towns and wreaking havoc indiscriminately
Abarenbou Rikishi!! Matsutarou
If you liked

Abarenbou Rikishi!! Matsutarou

add
Jarinko Chie (TV)
...then you might like

Jarinko Chie (TV)

add
The male lead lead is strong, lazy and irresponsible. Quite refreshing to watch if you are tired of watching these upstanding guys of other titles always doing their best...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.