Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Production company Pony Canyon opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Yura Urushibara's Tougen Anki manga on Tuesday. The website also revealed the main cast, a teaser visual (pictured), and a teaser promotional video. The an... read more

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

Yesterday, 11:44 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for May. Week 1: May 7 - 13 Anime Releases Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu (The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World) Complete Collection Blu-ray Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama... read more

May 5, 10:47 AM by Aiimee | Discuss (0 comments)

'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Pomu's Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai Is an Otokonoko) web manga revealed additional staff, theme songs, and a second key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July... read more

May 5, 8:56 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 8

I came here after seeing it was the most viewed series on Netflix Japan last week, so it's clearly over-performing WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SERIES AIRING RIGHT NOW on a paid streaming service(Something the great Chainsaw man could not achieve with all the hype surrounding; look it up, netflix post their list weekly) and being enjoyed by the target... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 1

I had nightmares for days after watching this anime! It also graphically portrayed violence against children when an attack chopper's chaingun ripped into the bodies of two children that accompanied the main protagonist. I cannot in good conscience recommend this anime. The story was convoluted, and the art style is way too gruesome, despite its... read more

Man this one's a toughie to review. To start, it's tropey, stereotypical, predictable and kinda cringey. But MAN if that isn't true to source. The movie opens with an interview that admits they've promised it for a while, and complaint, every eye-roll is true to for for Gundam Seed: 200s anime tropey soap opera romance? Check. Telekinetic mind powers... read more

Overall Rating: 8

So far the premise reminds me of "The Boys." Shows like this open my eyes to how industries are in our world and how easily some people can put on a persona to trick us all into believing they are someone they aren't. The show so far has been unpredictable and has gone in a completely different direction than I thought it would. The plot twist has made... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu
If you liked

Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu

add
Sasaki to Pii-chan
...then you might like

Sasaki to Pii-chan

add
It's the same as the first part of this garbage anime called "Sasaki to Pii-chan," but much much better written with a better and not loser main character with some charisma and an actual head on her shoulders.... read more
Slam Dunk
If you liked

Slam Dunk

add
Boukyaku Battery (TV)
...then you might like

Boukyaku Battery (TV)

add
these two shows use well balanced silly comedy with serious moments. If you liked the Sakuragi gang in Slam Dunk I feel like there's some similar vibes to enjoy in Boukyaku Battery in terms of funny talk... read more
Chainsaw Man
If you liked

Chainsaw Man

add
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
...then you might like

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

add
Similarly action-packed, dark and gorey in addition to an interesting plot and charismatic characters.
Steins;Gate
If you liked

Steins;Gate

add
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
...then you might like

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

add
-They both involve time travel intertwined with mysteries. -A hint of comedy and romance. -Drama. -Both are psychological-thrillers full of suspense particularly in the form of incorporating tension, depth,... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.