Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Publisher Kodansha announced on Wednesday the winners of its 48th annual manga awards in each of three categories. Winners are listed in bold alongside other nominated works. Shounen Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku by Saka Mikami (Magazine Pocket) Gachiaku... read more

2 hours ago by Snow | Discuss (3 comments)

Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

Production company Aniplex opened an official website for an anime adaptation of Hisaya Nakajo's Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom) manga on Wednesday, revealing a teaser visual (pictured). Nakajo serialized the romantic c... read more

Yesterday, 9:05 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (22 comments)

'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

The official website of the Megami no Café Terrace Season 2 (The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses Season 2) television anime revealed five additional cast members, the first promo, and a key visual (pictured) on Wednesday. The television anime is set t... read more

Yesterday, 10:01 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (14 comments)

'Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" suru' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Nabeshiki's Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" suru: Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai (I Parry Everything: What Do You Mean I'm the Strongest? I'm Not Even an Adventurer Yet!)... read more

Yesterday, 8:39 AM by Nioxys | Discuss (0 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 9

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin: A Legendary Journey of Courage and Loyalty --- Introduction Hey there, furs and anime lovers! I'm Kiba Snowpaw, your alpha male Ice Wolf from the frozen world of HowlStrom. Growing up in the frosty tundras, I found warmth and excitement in the epic tales of *Ginga Nagareboshi Gin*, also known as *Hundehvalpen Silver*... read more

Overall Rating: 8

Steins;Gate: A Time-Bending Epic with Unmatched Emotional Depth --- Introduction Howdy, fellow furs and gamers! I'm Kiba Snowpaw, the alpha male Ice Wolf from the frozen realm of HowlStrom. With over 37 years of gaming experience and a thousand-plus anime under my belt, I'm here to gush about one of my all-time favorites: *Steins;Gate*. This... read more

The music, art, and animation for this movie are great! The plot is intriguing with a hint of mystery, which makes you want to keep watching to see what happens next. I like the way the story is told, revealing little details a bit at a time. There is a moment midway through that makes you go "oh", when you start to realize what is happening/has happened... read more

Overall Rating: 8

A reversed-isekai light story where the girls are going to current modern Japan instead of MC getting isekai-ed. This is just like the genre said, a pure slow-pace Comedy theme anime. So don't put any logic or to criticize whether the story does not make sense. It is basically fantasy story in modern world Japan with MC as crappy poor detective got... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
If you liked

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

add
Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
...then you might like

add
"First of all, the isekai part, where they both come to an unknown world and are thrown into the most dangerous place alone. In Lv2, he forms a harem similar to the one in Arifureta. The one who resembles... read more
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
If you liked

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

add
Yesterday wo Utatte
...then you might like

Yesterday wo Utatte

add
Both explores the dynamic of age gap relationship and intricacies around it. Also explores adulthood struggles and has a bittersweet sense of nostalgia. Both has good background art and animation, also... read more
Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei
If you liked

Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei

add
...then you might like

add
Both stories are about a guy that gets isekaie and the main character is OP. He finds a harem that follows him.
Yowamushi Pedal
If you liked

Yowamushi Pedal

add
Boku no Hero Academia
...then you might like

Boku no Hero Academia

add
-Both MC are someone that no one have expectation for them and underdog type of protagonist. -Both MC are voiced by the same voice actor. -Seeing them make the viewer want to support as the odds are against... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.