Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

Yesterday, 11:44 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for May. Week 1: May 7 - 13 Anime Releases Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu (The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World) Complete Collection Blu-ray Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama... read more

May 5, 10:47 AM by Aiimee | Discuss (0 comments)

'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Pomu's Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai Is an Otokonoko) web manga revealed additional staff, theme songs, and a second key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on July... read more

May 5, 8:56 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

The official website of the Kaijuu 8-gou (Kaiju No. 8) television anime unveiled supporting cast members on Saturday. The television anime began airing on April 13 at 11:00 p.m. on TV Tokyo and is streaming worldwide on X (formerly Twitter). Cast Kai... read more

May 4, 7:10 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 1

It started off really well. Cute girl meets cute guy, and it soon turns into a lovely romance typical of any shoujo anime. WRONG. The plot is extremely underwhelming, the constant MOANS from her are damn annoying, Ruka has the intelligence of A PENCIL SHARPENER, and the mc is insufferable. She is constantly attached to Ruka to the hip, has the self... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 10

One of the best recent romance animes out there! Anne is adorable, strong, and just so talented. I love how shy she gets with Challe, and I wished there were more romantic moments between the two. I have to say, like season1, the focus is still on her work as a candy master, but with a twist and the arrival of a new, annoying character. Be prepared... read more

Overall Rating: 10

What anime do you think of when you hear the word ‘shonen’. To me, it’s hunter x hunter. This is the anime is inspired some of your favourites, including Naruto, and the anime that has to this day the best power system in all of shonens. The complex system and story, the perfect character design and the sheer amount of lore is incredible. Yoshiro Togashi,... read more

Overall Rating: 4

There is a certain genre of Magical Girl anime with darker themes that arose in the wake of Puella Magi Madoka Magica's success; a genre that has developed a reputation for being shallow, derivative, overly edgy and generally lacking in quality. Magical Girl Raising Project is one such anime and it must be said that it very much lives up to the genre's... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Chainsaw Man
If you liked

Chainsaw Man

add
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
...then you might like

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

add
Similarly action-packed, dark and gorey in addition to an interesting plot and charismatic characters.
Steins;Gate
If you liked

Steins;Gate

add
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
...then you might like

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

add
-They both involve time travel intertwined with mysteries. -A hint of comedy and romance. -Drama. -Both are psychological-thrillers full of suspense particularly in the form of incorporating tension, depth,... read more
D.Gray-man
If you liked

D.Gray-man

add
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
...then you might like

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

add
It's been a long time since I've watched both but both of these are great starter ones. Both of these have some dark moments here and there but also light ones. Great humor and both series are a good length... read more
D.Gray-man
If you liked

D.Gray-man

add
Ao no Exorcist
...then you might like

Ao no Exorcist

add
It's been a long time since I've watched both of these but what i remember from top of my head is that Blue Exorcist is super starter friendly and so is D. Gray-man. Both of these series have heavy supernatural... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.