Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

The official website of the television anime adapting Kei Sazane's Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? (Why Nobody Remembers My World?) light novel revealed two additional cast, a key visual (pictured), and the first character promotional... read more

9 hours ago by Nioxys | Discuss (2 comments)

'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Publishing company Shogakukan announced a new anime adaptation of Detective Conan (Case Closed) creator Gosho Aoyama's Yaiba manga on Wednesday. It was also revealed that it will fully adapt the manga and Aoyama is supervising. Aoyama serialized the... read more

Yesterday, 4:38 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (14 comments)

Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Production company Pony Canyon opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Yura Urushibara's Tougen Anki manga on Tuesday. The website also revealed the main cast, a teaser visual (pictured), and a teaser promotional video. The an... read more

Yesterday, 9:31 AM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (4 comments)

'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

The official website of the Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) television anime revealed additional cast members, a new pr... read more

May 6, 11:44 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 5

Eventhough I sat through all 170 episodes and even watched the movie... i do not recommend you to watch it if you dont want to waste your time. I would even have a mixed feeling about it if the animation wouldnt be so shitty. There were some good 5 moments in this show. => The only arc i somehow enjoyed watching was the Elf Reincarnation Arc from... read more

Overall Rating: 2

Actually the most dreadful piece of garbage I've seen this season??? If the overused Amnesia trope wasn't already a big red warning tape to run and never look back, the anime has the ridiculous notion that making one of the main characters proclaim "nipple hair!" every freaking episode is how humour works. It's frankly not funny at all, it's cringe... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 7

The best way you I can put it, is like Ouan High School Host Club. While it's certainly more problematic in the year of 2020+, it's still a very much guilty pleasure watch. It's fun and gives you the ability to root for someone in hopes of them getting together with Kai. Though, like most, I do not like how the main character loses weight from severe... read more

Overall Rating: 1

It's the story of ... well I watched only three episodes and it's a big mess, I don't even know what it was about. - Art is from the 80s and uneven. - Story, if we can call that a story, is very badly conducted. Another thing where you have to dive deep into your reflexion to try to find a meaning to what you are watching, and everyone will find... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Gokushufudou
If you liked

Gokushufudou

add
The Fable
...then you might like

The Fable

add
the main characters of both shows are men with criminal backgrounds trying to live normal lives
Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu
If you liked

Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

add
Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san
...then you might like

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san

add
Same sort of Otome game corruptions, with lots of humour ensuing
Urasekai Picnic
If you liked

Urasekai Picnic

add
Tenkuu Shinpan
...then you might like

Tenkuu Shinpan

add
Two girls stuck in unusual and dangerous world. Both stories revolve around mysteries and supernatural. High Rise Invasion feels kinda similar to Otherside Picnic and is worth a try
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita
If you liked

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita

add
Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita
...then you might like

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita

add
- Same setting (mc not hero even if should) - similiar story - similiar characters
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.