Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Entertainment company FuRyu opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Kimama Aoboshi's Kinoko Inu (Kinokoinu: Mushroom Pup) manga on Monday, revealing a teaser visual (pictured). The television anime is set to premiere in Fall 2... read more

Yesterday, 9:35 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (1 comment)

Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

DMM pictures opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Ran Kuze's Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai (Medaka Kuroiwa Is Impervious to My Charms) manga on Monday, revealing the main staff, an announcement promo, and... read more

Yesterday, 8:55 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (13 comments)

Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Production company Kadokawa and game developer Garena announced on Monday that the Garena Free Fire smartphone game is getting an anime project. Kadokawa and Garena are jointly funding the anime, with Kadokawa's Chinese subsidiary, Aohane Kadokawa,... read more

May 12, 9:14 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (40 comments)

'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Third Promo

The official website of the Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. (The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies) television anime revealed additional cast members and a third promotional video on Monday. The anime is sch... read more

May 12, 8:50 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

It really makes me sad when I see animes like this these days. It used to be way better than this. I know it’s annoying hearing someone say how the old animes are better, but they actually are. I run from the western series that is full of agendas and that shit to watch an anime. And I get surprised by seeing something equally to the shit of the... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 6

A Lull In The Sea is an anime that does not make any sense. The premise of the series is that all humans once lived in the sea until some left the sea to live on land, and the series’s central conflict is about the hostile dynamic between the sea dwellers and the land dwellers. So, pretty rich worldbuilding right? Wrong! The society under the... read more

Short and sweet. Sets up season 3 really well. This arc focuses on Kumiko's struggle and growth as a new club president. When you are the club president, your job goes beyond just being good at your own instrument. As the leader of a group, how do you build a team from various unique individual, each with his/her own skills and goals? How do you... read more

Started strong but ended horribly. Horrible pacing and writing. The weakest villains of the franchise. Huge fan of the main series, but this movie was just awful. Took place around or after season 2 but non-canon. The animation and audio quality were amazing. Great scores and original song but the mood setup was horrible. Love the voice casts as... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Nana
If you liked

Nana

add
Paradise Kiss
...then you might like

Paradise Kiss

add
Also written by ai yazawa!
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
If you liked

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

add
Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
...then you might like

Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

add
Isekai staring kind hero and cast of silly characters. Most of the time these anime make you chuckle and feel all fuzzy inside but every now and then they get serious. Both MCs have limit to their kindness.... read more
Bocchi the Rock!
If you liked

Bocchi the Rock!

add
Hibike! Euphonium 3
...then you might like

Hibike! Euphonium 3

add
girls and music
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
If you liked

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

add
One Piece
...then you might like

One Piece

add
These two anime series both explore themes of adventure, humor, and the bonds of friendship. The protagonists share comparable traits, though Luffy tends to be sillier than Gon. Each series also introduces... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.