Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Announces Marriage

Voice actress Mai Fuchigami announced her marriage on her X (formerly Twitter) account on Tuesday. "To everyone who has always supported me, I would like to announce that I, Mai Fuchigami, have gotten married. I will continue to move forward with gra... read more

'Zegapain: STA' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

The official website of the Zegapain: STA (Zegapain: Statement Alpha) sequel anime movie unveiled additional cast, staff, a trailer, and a key visual (pictured) on Tuesday. The anime movie is scheduled to premiere in Japanese theaters on August 16. C... read more

'Tasuuketsu' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

The official website of the television anime adapting Taiga Miyakawa's Tasuuketsu manga revealed additional cast, theme songs, and the first promo on Tuesday. The television anime is scheduled to air on July 3 at 1:59 a.m. on NTV, followed by BS NTV... read more

'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

The official website of the Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen television anime unveiled seven additional cast members and the key visual (pictured) on Wednesday. The television anime is set to premiere with episode 0 on July 7 at 11:30 p.m. on CB... read more

10 hours ago by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 7

Different from usual, in this review i will discuss the Aoi Bungaku Series in a style that may be easy for many people to understand. lol. Main Premise If i'm not mistaken, as far as i remember (and i'm watching it again while writing all this), the Aoi Bungaku Series is an anime anthology that adapts six classic Japanese literary works. And each... read more

Overall Rating: 1

Episode 5 of this show made me realize how utterly garbage the studio animating this is. (spoilers ahead, obviously). So our main character sees his main love interest (whom he constantly touches and proposes to at random, despite her constantly saying "no") pretending to make out with another man in order to fool another of MC's love interests, and... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 5

This is one of those anime that I found on Facebook whose visuals made me want to watch. This I did despite negative reviews. Seiren is a sequel to the anime Amagami SS, which I haven't watched as of this writing. It's said to be similar in format, namely an Omnibus, which is similar to different paths of a visual novel. Each arc, though it has the... read more

Overall Rating: 7

THE MOST OVERRATED ANIME ON MYANIMELIST. FUCKING SHEEPLE!!! Are you guys serious?! This is the 9th best anime ever made?! How much nostalgia cocaine did you snort before hitting that 10/10 selector?!?! This is why corporations keep making mediocre remakes of old shows, movies, and books! Fans rush to spread their wallets wide open at the first... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Bocchi the Rock!
If you liked

Bocchi the Rock!

add
Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai
...then you might like

Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai

add
Both characters are wanting to chase their dreams. One suffers from crippling anxiety the other suffers from a inferiority complex both become to pass the hurdle thats holding them back by a individual... read more
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
If you liked

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai

add
Romantic Killer
...then you might like

Romantic Killer

add
"Romantic Killer" and "The World God Only Knows" share many similarities. Both have main characters who initially want nothing to do with romance. Anzu prefers her hobbies over love, while Keima likes... read more
Soul Eater
If you liked

Soul Eater

add
Vanitas no Karte
...then you might like

Vanitas no Karte

add
they both have that similar gothic/spooky aesthetic if that’s something you like. they are also made by the same studio.
Berserk
If you liked

Berserk

add
Jin-Rou
...then you might like

Jin-Rou

add
Same atmosphere
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.