Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

The official website of the Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria (Wistoria's Wand and Sword) television anime unveiled two additional cast members and a character promotional video on Friday. The television anime is set to premiere in July 2024 on TBS' 28 af... read more

Today, 10:24 AM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (0 comments)

'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Kadokawa opened an official website for the television anime adapting Kenta Ishizaka's Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey manga on Thursday, revealing the main cast, staff, a teaser promo, and a teaser visual (pictured). The television anime is set to premie... read more

May 15, 8:02 PM by Hyperion_PS | Discuss (0 comments)

Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Publisher Kodansha announced on Wednesday the winners of its 48th annual manga awards in each of three categories. Winners are listed in bold alongside other nominated works. Shounen Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku by Saka Mikami (Magazine Pocket) Gachiaku... read more

May 15, 9:00 AM by Snow | Discuss (12 comments)

Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

Production company Aniplex opened an official website for an anime adaptation of Hisaya Nakajo's Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom) manga on Wednesday, revealing a teaser visual (pictured). Nakajo serialized the romantic c... read more

May 14, 9:05 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (39 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 10

I’ll be honest, I’ve only seen 1 episode. I’m writing this review because while I was listening to the opening theme during ep 2, I noticed a strange noise 47 seconds into the opening. I don’t know if I’m right: but listen to this noise, then go listen to On Sight by Kanye West. What you may notice - and what I noticed - is that they’re THE EXACT SAME... read more

Preliminary

For the contrast with another review here: This girls are toxic and utterly insane. I absolutely love them. A masterpiece of a dysfunctional group dynamic that drives the show making you crave for the next episode. The fights and bounding are the spirit of it. For the animation, I got to say that is one of the best I have ever seen. The studio was... read more

Preliminary

This is an utterly perfect show for an incredibly specific niche. It pretends to make concessions to those outside that niche through flashiness and fanservice— but this is maybe halfhearted, because it's the writing that carries the day, and the writing pointedly does not explain itself to anyone outside its specific niche. That specific niche is people... read more

The story became much more confusing than it already was. You have people dying left and right and being revived left and right like it's no big deal at all 😂, but at the end of the day Anos fixes everything with his nightmare spell. Firstly, the female teacher suddenly became a main character who was literally harassed by Anos in season 1, which... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Magic Knight Rayearth
If you liked

Magic Knight Rayearth

add
Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi
...then you might like

Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi

add
three girls on a magical journey sometimes simping on returning to the real world between episodes... really dense and pedantic. meeting foes and friends in side stories, but the goal is to reach an evil... read more
Death Parade
If you liked

Death Parade

add
Kuroshitsuji
...then you might like

Kuroshitsuji

add
Both of these anime have a special organization that collects people’s souls and looks back on their life. Expect lots of death and morally-grey characters.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
If you liked

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

add
Promare
...then you might like

Promare

add
It's the same picture. Spiral energy, Kamina-san, 2 people steering a galactic size mecha and punch things.
Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga
If you liked

Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga

add
Planetarian: Snow Globe
...then you might like

Planetarian: Snow Globe

add
Recommendations prioritize individual tastes over the nuanced characteristics of the anime in question. - The art style is the same - Vibrant characters, and stunning visuals - Both offers a incredible... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.