Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

Publishing company AlphaPolis opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Maru Kogitsune's Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? (Someday Will I Be the Greatest Alchemist?) light novel on Thursday. The site also revealed the main staff... read more

Web Manga 'Awajima Hyakkei' Gets Anime

Oota Publishing announced an anime adaptation of Takako Shimura's Awajima Hyakkei (One Hundred Views of Awajima) web manga on Thursday. Shimura began serializing the school drama manga on the pocopoco website in June 2011. The manga then switched to... read more

Yesterday, 9:21 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (4 comments)

'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

The official website of the television anime adapting Kei Sazane's Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? (Why Nobody Remembers My World?) light novel revealed two additional cast, a key visual (pictured), and the first character promotional... read more

Yesterday, 7:11 AM by Nioxys | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 6

Let's cut to the chase, We got exactly what they were marketing this series as; Reworks of the famous Grimm Fairytales. Some of the episodes I found quite interesting but others became super confusing and hard to follow. It felt like for some it had completely lost the original concept and went beyond the story entirely. Don't get me wrong they were... read more

Kyoutarou Ichikawa may initially come across as an edgy teenager, particularly in his one-dimensional perception of our female lead, Anna Yamada. However, as they interact more, Anna is able to see through this facade, while Kyoutarou gradually discovers the depth within Anna's character. With each interaction, Kyoutarou's world begins to expand, slowly... read more

This sequel fully deserves the rating it has. I'm sure, by now, all that had to be said has already been said in the numerous negative reviews. But I'll add to the pile anyway. The second season has a massive tone-shift from the first. It is a completely different genre and doesn't hold up to even 1% of the first season. It is as if an isekai writer... read more

Overall Rating: 10

Infinite Ryvius is an absolute masterpiece. It is easily one of the best anime ever made. It is the most underrated anime I have ever watched. It is quite insulting and saddening to see so many people consider such a Goliath of Creativity to be anything close to Mid. The Ryvius is practically the Dingdongmenship itself. A True Vibrational Titan. I recognize... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Urusei Yatsura (2022)
If you liked

Urusei Yatsura (2022)

add
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal
...then you might like

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal

add
Both are remake versions of old animes with better animation and that they try to be more appealed to the manga.
World Trigger
If you liked

World Trigger

add
Ore dake Level Up na Ken
...then you might like

Ore dake Level Up na Ken

add
There is “gate” in both anime. There are different ability level in human and in teams, some are high level and some are low level. Both are action, adventure, fast paced, good drama anime.
BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!
If you liked

BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!

add
Girls Band Cry
...then you might like

Girls Band Cry

add
Dysfunctional girls start a band together. Tons of raw human emotion without easy resolutions or "hug together and drama is over" moments like in other girl band shows
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
If you liked

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

add
Tomodachi Game
...then you might like

Tomodachi Game

add
both animes have manipulative and intelligent characters but unlike classroom deatte 5-byou de battle it takes place in a more fantasy world and tomodachi game something more realistic but both are incredible... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.