Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

56 minutes ago by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

Publishing company AlphaPolis opened an official website for a television anime adaptation of Maru Kogitsune's Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? (Someday Will I Be the Greatest Alchemist?) light novel on Thursday. The site also revealed the main staff... read more

Web Manga 'Awajima Hyakkei' Gets Anime

Oota Publishing announced an anime adaptation of Takako Shimura's Awajima Hyakkei (One Hundred Views of Awajima) web manga on Thursday. Shimura began serializing the school drama manga on the pocopoco website in June 2011. The manga then switched to... read more

Yesterday, 9:21 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (4 comments)

'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

The official website of the television anime adapting Kei Sazane's Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? (Why Nobody Remembers My World?) light novel revealed two additional cast, a key visual (pictured), and the first character promotional... read more

Yesterday, 7:11 AM by Nioxys | Discuss (2 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

This OVA of Mob Psycho 100 is basically just episode 14 of season two. The story is a direct continuation and appears to happen only days after where the second season left off. It follows the standard format where Reigen accepts a job and then has Mob help him exorcise the spirits. This time the story takes place at a hot spring and they brought... read more

Overall Rating: 3

I love Isekai, I even love a lot of trash anime, as long as it is fun and entertaining, I generally don't care much about the rest. So I'm A Spider however tested me like no other, this review is three years in the making because that is how long it took me to finally finish this thing. The first thing you notice about this series is that you... read more

(NO SPOILER) Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door is a great addition to the Cowboy Bebop series, but nothing more! For me, the atmosphere of Cowboy Bebop is what has always set it apart from other shows. It always gives me the vibe of a 90s American sci-fi/western film, and this feeling is reinforced by the music, which I think is the strongest... read more

Overall Rating: 8

Fun. That is the best way to describe Wind Breaker. So much fun. From the plot, it's pretty reasonable to say that it's basic. I'll be honest, it sort of is. Going into this show expecting an intricate and special plotline is a bad idea, look to other shows for that. But the way this story executes its plot isn't half bad. The story is about Haruka,... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

World Trigger
If you liked

World Trigger

add
Ore dake Level Up na Ken
...then you might like

Ore dake Level Up na Ken

add
There is “gate” in both anime. There are different ability level in human and in teams, some are high level and some are low level. Both are action, adventure, fast paced, good drama anime.
BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!
If you liked

BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!

add
Girls Band Cry
...then you might like

Girls Band Cry

add
Dysfunctional girls start a band together. Tons of raw human emotion without easy resolutions or "hug together and drama is over" moments like in other girl band shows
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
If you liked

add
Tomodachi Game
...then you might like

Tomodachi Game

add
both animes have manipulative and intelligent characters but unlike classroom deatte 5-byou de battle it takes place in a more fantasy world and tomodachi game something more realistic but both are incredible... read more
If you liked

add
Deatte 5-byou de Battle
...then you might like

Deatte 5-byou de Battle

add
both animes have manipulative and intelligent characters but unlike classroom deatte 5-byou de battle it takes place in a more fantasy world and tomodachi game something more realistic but both are incredible... read more
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.