Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Sui Futami's Dungeon no Naka no Hito (Dungeon People) manga announced additional cast and staff on Friday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2024. Cast Rangard: Naomi Kusumi (Bleach... read more

53 minutes ago by DatRandomDude | Discuss (0 comments)

Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

A television anime adaptation of Yoshimi Sato's Kakushite! Makina-san!! manga was announced by Wolfsbane on Friday, scheduled for a 2025 premiere. The animation production company also opened an official website, revealing a teaser visual (pictured).... read more

2 hours ago by Vindstot | Discuss (1 comment)

Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

The wraparound band on the fifth and final volume of Akira Konno's Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo manga announced an anime adaptation on Friday. Konno began drawing the supernatural comedy manga in Gessan magazine from September 2021 and ended it in the the... read more

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

In the beginning of the show and a couple of episodes like around 3 I did not enjoy the story the main character was to edgy and was a huge turn off but the show was pretty good imo. I really like how yamada and ichikawa hang out in the library and yamada always eats snacks and whatnot. The reason I was about to drop the show was because ichikawa was... read more

Just has much of a banger as the previous season!!! Main character really came a long way this season which i was not expecting at the end of this season two. He finally meant Anna Yamada's parents and he also visited her work place. Chill watch so much growing and progression happened and the second background characters were more fleshed out. The... read more

Overall Rating: 6

Abysmal title cards and credits, but it's fun that it brings the horror aspect to the forefront. Not particularly well-animated outside of the brief stints of people getting horribly murdered/maimed, but that's not much different from the show. The cinematography is better than the show, but it keeps using group shots that end up feeling claustrophobic... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 8

An honestly dope anime that I fully expected to be much more deep and brutal then it ended up being, but in a good way. I originally thought it were going to be much more like Kingdoms, but instead it ended up being a lot like Drifters. I can see why people compare this show with Demon Slayer, but I do feel like it is much more like Drifters than Demon... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Sonny Boy
If you liked

Sonny Boy

add
Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?
...then you might like

Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?

add
World suddenly change into a "Fever dream" - like state. Travle through strange enviroments and just getting more questions rather then answers. Can things go back to normal? What is even real? Then smash... read more
Urusei Yatsura (2022)
If you liked

Urusei Yatsura (2022)

add
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal
...then you might like

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal

add
Both are remake versions of old animes with better animation and that they try to be more appealed to the manga.
World Trigger
If you liked

World Trigger

add
Ore dake Level Up na Ken
...then you might like

Ore dake Level Up na Ken

add
There is “gate” in both anime. There are different ability level in human and in teams, some are high level and some are low level. Both are action, adventure, fast paced, good drama anime.
BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!
If you liked

BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!!

add
Girls Band Cry
...then you might like

Girls Band Cry

add
Dysfunctional girls start a band together. Tons of raw human emotion without easy resolutions or "hug together and drama is over" moments like in other girl band shows
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.