Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Sui Futami's Dungeon no Naka no Hito (Dungeon People) manga announced additional cast and staff on Friday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2024. Cast Rangard: Naomi Kusumi (Bleach... read more

Yesterday, 8:47 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (1 comment)

Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

A television anime adaptation of Yoshimi Sato's Kakushite! Makina-san!! manga was announced by Wolfsbane on Friday, scheduled for a 2025 premiere. The animation production company also opened an official website, revealing a teaser visual (pictured).... read more

Yesterday, 8:00 PM by Vindstot | Discuss (5 comments)

Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

The wraparound band on the fifth and final volume of Akira Konno's Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo manga announced an anime adaptation on Friday. Konno began drawing the supernatural comedy manga in Gessan magazine from September 2021 and ended it in the the... read more

Yesterday, 7:39 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (8 comments)

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

Yesterday, 1:37 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (3 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 9

This anime was super adorable and super short. I kind of wished that the actual episode content was a little longer. The titular baby shark had a cute personality and got into a lot of adventures that a child just old enough to go on their first errands might. It was fun to see the world building in the series and to use it as a means of listening to... read more

I really wanna see those scumys and hinata cry hard begging for mercy,last season when rimuru had clash with hinata rimuru's pathetic behavior i don't wanna fight is big led down for me rimuru always holds back even on Demon lords conference rimuru acting like slug Mind me this Japanese overpower Mc s always holds back at least some Mc had attitude... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 8

A refreshing sport anime with lots of character development. The MC, Kakeru is like the blue print of many sports anime MC, unwilling to run cause of his previous trauma. Progressing through the story, viewers will uncover the reason for his trauma despite being effortlessly talented in running. Overall, the anime itself is very good with the opening... read more

I really loved the previous seasons and the pacing before but this season is dead ass shit. 6 episodes of sitting on the table just talking crap. Where is the action???? Entertainment ??? Anything?? Atleast leave the damn table and go out or something. It’s a crime to make the fans wait this long. Like if it’s 2-3 eps I understand but wtf is 6 eps???... read more

Preliminary
View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Kaiba
If you liked

Kaiba

add
Tenshi no Tamago
...then you might like

Tenshi no Tamago

add
Both series are very visually beautiful, with a creepy, unsettling atmosphere that is constantly lingering throughout the whole work. Surrounded by mystery and horror, secrets and a visual atmosphere that... read more
Tenshi no Tamago
If you liked

Tenshi no Tamago

add
Serial Experiments Lain
...then you might like

Serial Experiments Lain

add
Similarities: - Relying heavily on vague symbolism and aesthetics to illustrate the stories. - Surreal visuals and gloomy atmosphere. - Exploring serious and dark themes as well as groundbreaking and unique... read more
Akame ga Kill!
If you liked

Akame ga Kill!

add
Kimetsu no Yaiba
...then you might like

Kimetsu no Yaiba

add
Both Anime Has Members Of Hunting And Has Leader And Some Fights And Training And Both Of Them Had To Get Revenge For Killing The Antagonist And Both Characters Becoming Friends And Has Love Interest And... read more
Shingeki no Kyojin
If you liked

Shingeki no Kyojin

add
Shinsekai yori
...then you might like

Shinsekai yori

add
Stories that invoke feelings, they talk about the survival of species and what makes them different from others. Both told from different perspectives.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.