Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Sui Futami's Dungeon no Naka no Hito (Dungeon People) manga announced additional cast and staff on Friday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2024. Cast Rangard: Naomi Kusumi (Bleach... read more

Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

A television anime adaptation of Yoshimi Sato's Kakushite! Makina-san!! manga was announced by Wolfsbane on Friday, scheduled for a 2025 premiere. The animation production company also opened an official website, revealing a teaser visual (pictured).... read more

8 hours ago by Vindstot | Discuss (4 comments)

Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

The wraparound band on the fifth and final volume of Akira Konno's Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo manga announced an anime adaptation on Friday. Konno began drawing the supernatural comedy manga in Gessan magazine from September 2021 and ended it in the the... read more

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

Yesterday, 1:37 PM by DatRandomDude | Discuss (3 comments)

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 6

The truth is, this show is okay, definitely of 'okay' or 'fine', nothing particularly stands out at all, the core theme is mecha fights, but the mecha fights aren't that intense or have any interesting plot driving it home, very basic overall story, characters, plot, pretty much everything. You 100% know the main character's group will never get defeated... read more

Overall Rating: 9

Was going through some reviews and a lot of people are saying that it's nothing new and though I think the core of the plot is something we've seen before I still think it's going to be a really enjoyable anime. Personally I don't think an anime has to be vastly different from other anime for it to be amazing. This anime has great humour, amazing art... read more

Preliminary
Overall Rating: 9

I drew conclusions from the manga up to chapter 106. I will change it, if something different happen in later chapter.🙏 Kaiju No. 8 is an interesting anime and manga that tells about a world where humans have to face the threat of giant monsters called "kaiju". The story follows a man named Kafka Hibino, who works as a kaiju cleanup crew. He dreams... read more

Preliminary

No, I won't tell you anything different. This is a season so bad that, It makes watching the preceding one a mistake. There isn't a single positive review of this show that isn't an obvious attempt at sarcasm. My instincts told me to drop this early on, but in my inane confidence, I attempted to prove the reviewers wrong. Looking for any purpose... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Gunslinger Girl
If you liked

Gunslinger Girl

add
Elfen Lied
...then you might like

Elfen Lied

add
Two early/mid 2000s anime adapted from manga from that era. While on the surface they might not necessarily be too similar, both Elfen Lied and Gunslinger Girl have important psychological aspects involved,... read more
Vinland Saga
If you liked

Vinland Saga

add
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season
...then you might like

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season

add
Two medieval action stories with gore elements and a similar feel. Both anime have great visuals and shared VAs, and even though the plots and settings might differ, they feel highly alike.
Vinland Saga
If you liked

Vinland Saga

add
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld
...then you might like

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld

add
Two medieval action stories with gore elements and a similar feel. Both anime have great visuals and shared VAs, and even though the plots and settings might differ, they feel highly alike.
Vinland Saga
If you liked

Vinland Saga

add
Sword Art Online: Alicization
...then you might like

Sword Art Online: Alicization

add
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.