Welcome to MyAnimeList.net!

View More

Anime & Manga News

'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

The official website for the television anime adaptation of Sui Futami's Dungeon no Naka no Hito (Dungeon People) manga announced additional cast and staff on Friday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2024. Cast Rangard: Naomi Kusumi (Bleach... read more

Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

A television anime adaptation of Yoshimi Sato's Kakushite! Makina-san!! manga was announced by Wolfsbane on Friday, scheduled for a 2025 premiere. The animation production company also opened an official website, revealing a teaser visual (pictured).... read more

3 hours ago by Vindstot | Discuss (2 comments)

Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

The wraparound band on the fifth and final volume of Akira Konno's Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo manga announced an anime adaptation on Friday. Konno began drawing the supernatural comedy manga in Gessan magazine from September 2021 and ended it in the the... read more

'Kijin Gentoushou' Announces Additional Cast Pair, 1-Hour Premiere

The official website of the Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) television anime series revealed a pair of additional cast and key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The anime is scheduled to premiere with a 1-hour special on J... read more

View More

Latest Anime Reviews

Overall Rating: 8

Liked it. Story was pretty strong and the animation was good. Could get a bit slow at times but overall very enjoyable. I'd say its at its best when the MC is solving puzzles, some of which were pretty cool. I thought that the main cast was very good but the side characters were a little flat. I also felt that the world was built out pretty well but... read more

The Story follows the protagonist, who can make any potion and the bottom that comes with it at her will. One of the standout aspects of the anime is Mariela's resourcefulness and intelligence. Mariela does not use brute force or magical powers, she use potions and her intelligence. Throughout the show she starts making bottle that should not be... read more

Overall Rating: 6

Opinión en español: Que vendida de humo esta serie. Es básicamente un anime del día a día, te dicen que será de chicas con trajes mecha pero solo es un planteamiento olvidado hasta los últimos capítulos. Incluso como complemento del juego en el que se basa se siente mas como contenido extra que como algo que expanda su historia, o que sirva como... read more

In the beginning of the show and a couple of episodes like around 3 I did not enjoy the story the main character was to edgy and was a huge turn off but the show was pretty good imo. I really like how yamada and ichikawa hang out in the library and yamada always eats snacks and whatnot. The reason I was about to drop the show was because ichikawa was... read more

View More

Latest Anime Recommendations

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
If you liked

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

add
Cardcaptor Sakura
...then you might like

Cardcaptor Sakura

add
Other than the obvious factor of Mahou Shoujo, Cardcaptor Sakura and Phantom Thief Jeanne have similar leads. Both being athletic and working on their own to capture some sort of supernatural being in... read more
Shinseiki Evangelion Movie: Air/Magokoro wo, Kimi ni
If you liked

Shinseiki Evangelion Movie: Air/Magokoro wo, Kimi ni

add
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
...then you might like

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

add
What makes EoE so similar to "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" would obviously be that both are movies which purpose is ending an anime, but I'd say there's more to the connection. Both movies have... read more
K-On!
If you liked

K-On!

add
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
...then you might like

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

add
Both slice of life. but on the musical side. made by the same studio too
Gamers!
If you liked

Gamers!

add
Romantic Killer
...then you might like

Romantic Killer

add
rom-com, slice of life too
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.